California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act
Esparto Unified School District has elected to participate in the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act, and invites all interested licensed contractors to submit their company for inclusion on the Esparto Unified School District's Informal Bidding Contractor List for all trades, pursuant to the limits established in Public Contract Codes 22032 and using the procedures established in sections 22032-22045.
Interested contractors are required to complete the pre-qualification form below and submit it to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in working with Esparto Unified School District.
Esparto Unified School District
26675 Plainfield Street
Esparto, CA 95627
FCC FORM 470 # 200009433
RFP # 2020-EUSD-WAN
Date: January 22, 2020
NOTICE TO ALL BIDDERS
This addendum is made a part of the above entitled specifications for Esparto Unified School District with an original proposal deadline of January 28th, 2020 at 3:01 PM PST.
The due date for this RFP is being extended as follows:
REVISED RFP DUE DATE: February 13th, 2020 at 3:00 PM PST.
END OF ADDENDUM 1
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN Esparto Unified School District (“EUSD”, “Esparto Unified”, “District”) wishes to receive proposals for Wide Area Network services for E‐Rate Funding Year 23 (2020‐2021). The District has four (4) schools and the District Office that are currently connected by a fully managed private WAN connected via 1000 Mbps connections provided by AT&T. The WAN also includes a 1000 Mbps connection to the Yolo County Office of Education to connect in to the K12HSN for internet services.
2. The District wishes to receive vendor proposals covering the terms described below:
a. THREE years plus Two (2)- One year Optional Extensions (July 1, 2020-June 30, 2023)
b. FIVE year terms (July 1, 2020-June 30, 2025)
3. The District will post the RFP, Prequalification documents, and Form 470 on the USAC EPC Portal site http://www.usac.org/sl/tools/e-rate-productivity-center/default.aspx and the District website: http://www.eusdk12.org/district/bid-opportunities.
4. Questions must be provided in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must read “BID 2020-EUSD-WAN”. The responses will be provided in an addendum and posted on the District’s website and on USAC’s EPC portal site.
a. The last day to ask questions is 3:00 PM on Thursday, JANUARY 16, 2020. In the event that there is a discrepancy in documentation posted in multiple locations, the controlling (master) document will always be located at the District’s website.
5. Sealed proposals should be delivered to ESPARTO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT. Proposals must be received by the Esparto Unified School District Administration Office no later than 3:01 P.M. on 1/28/2020.
ESPARTO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
26675 PLAINFIELD STREET
ESPARTO, CA 95627
ATTN: SUSIE HEDRICK
6. An optional pre‐bid site walk will be held on 1/8/2020 at 1:00 PM at the Esparto Unified School District Administration Office, located at 26675 Plainfield Street, Esparto, CA 95694.
7. If awarded the contract, the successful Bidder shall be required to furnish
i. A 100% Performance Bond,
ii. Criminal Background Investigation/Fingerprinting Certification.
8. ESPARTO UNIFIED reserves the right to reject any and all proposals and to waive any informality, technical defect or clerical error in any Bid Proposal Package, as the interest of the ESPARTO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT may require. Any proposer may withdraw his/her proposal, either personally or by written request, at any time prior to the scheduled closing time for receipt of proposals.